HOPE is REAL!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG...

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Ray Bell Show

I'm excited about starting a blog talk radio show this year. My first show will air this Saturday @ 11:00am. The topic will be... "is job training the answer to unemployment." I have 2 guests book so far for the first show. Leo Alexander, a candidate for mayor in DC and 2 staff members of the HOPE Project.

I'm interested in getting Leo's opinion on the recent allocation of 3.9 million dollars to local non-profits to train young adults. In addtion I curious to know what his plans are for improving employment opportunities for young people in DC.

The HOPE staff which I'm a part of will discuss their unqiue program for young people ages 18-25. The program is well into it's initial pilot and we will discuss the first couple of months the successes and failures.

No comments:

Post a Comment